FTTH - Mechanical Splice
Mechanical Splice protector MSP prevents the connected optical fibers inside from being cut by outside impacts and distortion.
It functions as a mechanical splicer tool and a protector.
Mechanical Splicer Protector
• MSP inserts an optical fiber securely into the V-Groove.
• It secures the outside skin, coating, and cladding of an optical cable all at once.
• It prevents the connected optical fibers inside from being cut by outside impacts and distortion.
• Convenient to disassemble and reconnect.
• It connects optical fibers and protects the connection without additional tool or a protector.
Insertion loss ≤ 0.2dB
Return loss ≥ 50dB
Tensile strength Max 5 kg
Cable Type 3 x 2 mm flat cable