FODIS Pro® is an optical fibre distribution/patch system for Passive Optical Networks (PON).
The main application of the system is fiber termination in Central Offices of FTTH networks
FODIS Pro® combines all the advantages of the Central Office systems available on the market.
EU designed and manufactured
- Maximum fiber density for standard rack: 1920/3840 (SC/LC)
- Comfortable patching with two-sided overlength patchcord storage
- 3 different rack heights: 32HU/1800mm, 40HU/2200mm, 48HU/2600mm
- 2 optional extensions (for overlength storage)
- Open and closed rack version
- Removable and rotateable splice/patch Fiber Module
- 0.5 HU as well as 1 HU Fiber Module available
- Fiber Module frontplate with two different cut-outs and adapter mounting through snap-in angled holder
- 45 degrees snap-in angled holders for all conventional adapter types: SCsx,LCdx, E2000sx, E2000Compact, LX.5, FC, ST
- Possibility to blow fibers directly up to the fiber modules
- Integration of gas-blockers on incoming tubes possible
Data sheet- High Density Central System FODIS Pro® 2.12 MB (pdf) Download