FTTH - Fast Connectors
Field Assembly Optical Connector offers convenience in assembling and strong stability. It allows simple optical core connection without any additional practices, or adhesives. It does not require a working space by connecting itself in the challenging environments such as a telephone pole and a manhole. It reconnects the cables and reduces the connection defect rate by an installer error in the field.
- Its convenient way of reconnecting the fibers reduces an error in the field.
- The connecting tool is embedded in the product that does not require additional assembly tools.
- This mechanical connection is easy to assemble using without additional power or practices.
- Its simple assembly process allows a beginner to assemble easily. (Consuming time to assemble: within 90 seconds)
- Its small size makes convenience of being applied to the outlet.
- Complementary FAOC assembly jig to measure the length of an optical fiber to peel and cut to connect.
- Connector type: SC/APC
- Optical cable type: 3mm drop cable, 3x2mm flat cable
- Insertion loss≤ 0.3dB
- Return loss≥ 55dB
- Adaptor feature for repeated connection: 100 times of reconnection : ≤ 0.2dB
- Size(mm) : 50 x 9 x 9
- Weight : 3.3 g
- Application:Optical Termination Panels, Optical Outlets